With one week left this month, its time to get those final cards out for the 30 letters in 30 days April challenge! Here are a few quick ideas from one of our staff, Susan…
- Encouragement card to a mom to say what a good job she is doing with her children like this adorable one above from Good Paper.
- Note for anniversary of bereavement once a month for a year, to show acknowledgement that they are continuously supported long after the loss, but while the pain still persists.
- Send a list of good books I have recently (or not) read.
- Note of thanks/applause for thankless job.
- Note to compare thoughts on continuing story line on PBS shows or a popular series (A GOT note is apropos this week!)